The Planted Tank Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Fiddle Sticks!!

The package I had out for delivery was dropped at the leasing office and they were closed when I went by. They don't open up again until tomorrow. I did however get the new RED and GREEN Leds for the 40B Looks pretty good I think...

Since I don't have much to share about the 60F here are a few shots of my 40 from today:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Well I am less than pleased...

My lily pipes and drop checker were allegedly delivered on Saturday. According to the post office the package was delivered. I however received a slip stating it was dropped at the leasing office. Alas the leasing office does not have a package for me. I called the post office back and they cannot find it and I have to wait until tomorrow when the driver that delivers on my route comes in. :-/

Substrate is scheduled to deliver tomorrow. The tank, light, power sand, canister filter, and a few other items are scheduled to deliver on Wednesday. I'm going to Ikea tomorrow to buy the cabinet (decided not to build, I can buy cheaper).

I estimate that I will be in full build for this tank by next weekend.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I got goodies!!!!!

Now I just need a few more things. I need to take a trip out to Ikea for the cabinet, wait for the lily pipes to come tomorrow (confirmed with the post office) wait for my heater to arrive, pick up a new co2 tank...been waiting on that. I'm still waiting on my regulator and a few other minor items.

Getting closer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
You can always play around with the rocks and get familiar with them so that you'll have a plan once the rest is set up.
That is the plan actually. I have had them soaking for the past couple of days.

Your 40 breeder is amazing. Can't wait to see this tank started.
Thank you! I can't wait to get things started.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
My stuff sat in my living room for about a month. It was torture. Love the dimensions of this tank.
There is no way I would be able to wait that long. The only thing that will allow me to wait a little longer than this weekend is the fact that I have enough extra substrate to rescape my 54g corner tank.

You have more self control than I do!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
The slow grind to beginning a nice build thread, it sucks! Hopefully you get all of your other equipment soon so you can get this bad boy going!
LOL...Now I have concerns about even starting it. I have recently received an offer with a company in NC....If it pans out I might be moving rather quickly.

UGH!!!!!

I still need the CO2 tank and cabinet before this build can get going. I've been dragging my feet a bit. Work things going on and the possibility of a new job....life is getting in the way of my tanks!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts