The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
are you experienced?
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have about 30 zebra lace angels with the super veil gene, most look like super veils.. there all about quarter size and now eating bbs and flake foods. very active and healthy fish and looking great. the parents are from angelfish usa a reputable breeder of nice angelfish.

[STRIKE]price is 4.00 each 10 or more 3.00 each!!![/STRIKE]

NOW 3.00 each 10 or more 2.75 each

shipping

15.00 priority mail, no alive arrival guarantee
34.00 express mail with live arrival guarantee

THIS LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE IS VALID FOR EXPRESS DELIVERY ONLY. PRIORITY MAIL SHIPMENTS DO NOT HAVE LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE. If the package is denied for any reason the guarantee is VOID.

In the unlikely event that your fish arrive dead you must email a digital photo of the dead fish still in the original, unopened bag within 2 hours of delivery.
live arrival guarantee does not cover the freight costs. All frieght costs are the resposibility of the purchaser.

paypal only accepted, paypal only accepted

not interested in trades at this time, these parents wont stop breeding so i need these gone for the next batch of fry, thanks

·
Registered
203 Posts
Those are some beautiful fish. If I hadn't just bought about six different species over the weekend I might have been interested.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.