The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My favorite hobby has always been growing moss and I have been doing so for about 10 years now. Up for sale is some really healthy and green Peacock Moss. The moss is attached to a 4 inch by 2 inch stainless steel mesh that will keep the moss wherever you place it. The moss is thick and would be a great addition to any shrimp tank. You can literally make instant carpet just by placing a few in your tank. Absolutely zero algae. I do have some ramshorn snails so a few hitchhikers is a possibility. I take really good care of the packaging when the box leaves here so you can be sure that a quality product will arrive. Shipping will be $7 for Priority Mail in a regular cardboard box since I use a decent amount of packaging materials (not the little small flat rate boxes where the plants get all banged up). You will receive it within 2-3 days. Check out my latest feedback that I received the last time I sold a few.

Price:
$20 each or $15 each when you purchase 3 or more.

Shipping:
$7

This picture is not mine but it's from gbhil who purchased my moss to place it in a shrimp tank...it's literally an instant carpet. This is a few pieces that gbhil purchased from me...thanks again Jerry for letting me use the pic.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts