The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's an idea. Maybe you don't feel comfortable being interviewed on the podcast or don't feel like you have too much to say. Instead of volunteering to be interviewed, why don't you record a two or three minute audio clip and sent to our way! [email protected]
It could be an interesting story, tip, joke, whatever. Just start with "this is nickname from the x forum and..."
Send it as an mp3 attachment to your email! Feel free to include a plug or "shout out" as well. d

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think anybody likes the sound of their own recorded voice. :smile:
But remember, you wouldn't really be doing it for yourself, you'd be doing for your fellow hobbyists. Aren't there folks out there you think it would be fun to hear from?
Sexy is good.

I don't like the sound of my voice, although on the phone it has been described as sexy.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
i work for a large telecomunications company and i'm a phone rep. i hate my voice also but almost every day the older females that call tell me i should stop over for "drinks" or be a phone sex operator or say dam you have a sexy voice... lmao all as i'm trying to fix the TV or colect a payment. people r weird... why would you invite some one over for "drinks" sight unseen... FYI i never accepted. :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts