The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I was shipped some very look and awesome ramshorn and MTS snails from a totally awesome member of this forum. Well they laid eggs on the 24th when I received the snails well the eggs was laid by the next morning. The eggs HATCHED this morning so it was only NINE days.. now from what I have read that's unheard of. Has anyone else had such a short incubation period???

·
Registered
403 Posts
From what I've read MTS are live bearers. I have them in 2 of my tanks and I've never seen an egg sac. I've seen them for pond snails though.

I've never seen my snails hatch. I just know that I have an ungodly amount of them LOL.

I have seen my assassins doing the dirty though, for like 2 days straight but I've never seen a baby assassin. I'm sure they're in there, somewhere

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol

From what I've read MTS are live bearers. I have them in 2 of my tanks and I've never seen an egg sac. I've seen them for pond snails though.

I've never seen my snails hatch. I just know that I have an ungodly amount of them LOL.

I have seen my assassins doing the dirty though, for like 2 days straight but I've never seen a baby assassin. I'm sure they're in there, somewhere
No the eggs was ramshorn snails :) the mts ... idk if they are breeding or not :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts