The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have Cory fry !!!:bounce: i have about 25 new ones in one isolation tank and 5 others(from a previous batch) in a breeder net with baby apple snails. soooooo cute sooooo cool , I sure hope I can do right by these little guys

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not sure LOL the 5 in the breeder net look like they are Panda cory's , the others right now look like albino , but they are still very young

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll try on the pix , they are awfully small

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK , here are a few , really hard to see the little guys
on my ring finger you can see what I believe to be a panda cory and there is another in the pic on the blue at the base of my first finger

these other pics , they are the little white tadpole looking things around the moss ball

There is another cory fry right in the middle of these baby apples lol

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know , messy messy , those are egg shells and food all mixed up

·
Registered
792 Posts
I would vote on the albino. Panda's only lay a small number of eggs at a time. That is one of the reasons they are quite often more expensive than other cories. So unless the fry are from multiple parents 25 probably means it isn't the Pandas.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I agree on the albinos in the group of 25 , but what do you think of the ones in the net ? there are 5 of them and they are from a different batch of eggs from about a week or 2 ago and they have developed what appears to be a black band

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Congrats Sue!!! Baby cories are fun! It looks to me like you've got panda and albino's, albino fry don't have any color to them, all white and red not black eyes.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks !! thats what I was thinking ,, oh and I didnt do it , they bred themselves lol , I just found the eggs and got them out of there so they would not become fishfood :)

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
They did do it themselves.....but you provided the excellent care and environment for them!!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Thanks for the pxs. I was able to find the little guys. It's gonna be fun watching them grow! :D You'll have to keep us up to date! :D

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
some of the ones in the group of 25 have developed the black band YAY ,, I did get eggs from two diff locations in the tank so I'm thinking I have 2 kinds , Oh and I found more eggs last night :)

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yes @!!!!!!!! I sure hope I can grow these guys up :)

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
they are growing so good , I definatly have some albinos , and some greens , but then there are a few that appear to be panda , I think they might be half breeds though , I have about a total of 25 or so of the little dudes , I'll get a new pic up soon :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts