The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Actual photo of plant being sold. 10 to 15 leaves. True aquatic, easy to grow aquatic fern
$15.00

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
the leaves look like it was being grown out of the water? Was that the case? Do you have the scientific name on the plant?

·
Banned
5,009 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This weekend only... price includes shipping! i will even throw in some "invisible" monofilament thread.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
still a few left. I am not always able to read my PMs right away, so you would get a faster response by emailing me, [email protected]

There was a couple I missed in the last few days, my apologies.

·
Doesn't like Kool-Aid
10,125 Posts
Beautiful plant!

Specimens this big are very hard to come by. Interested people should really jump in on this one! I know I would if I had the room.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
beautiful plant
Thank you sir...

donny, JJ, xantusi, payments recieved, orders packed, and shipped today

5 still left.

leftC you better hurry! :icon_wink

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
This is exactly what I wil be needing for my tank when I get it running- emersed growth bolbitis. How long do you think that you will have these available for sale? I was also wondering what humidity they were grown in?

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't know, they came from Florida Aquatic nurseries, and they probably imported them. In the ten years I have been dealing with them, this was the first time they had these plants this size. I have four left.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
its not a good house plant because it needs heavy humidity or the leaves dry up.

until further notice, all plants are sold. This thread can be closed.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.