The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can get the xp3 for $74.99 at Petsmart.com using the coupon code (XP3XP4) w/ free shipping. You can also use the code to take $30 off the xp4 or use XP1XP2 to take $15 off the xp1/xp2.

Guys take advantage of this sweet deal.

Hater

·
Registered
40 Posts
xp1xp2 code works for a $15discount on respective models.

but, perhaps this is a good time to ask, why would you want an xp3 over an xp2? Is it just increase media capacity? or gph? I googled it, but I couldn't find a listing that had a recommended tank size for each model.

·
Registered
262 Posts
xp1xp2 code works for a $15discount on respective models.

but, perhaps this is a good time to ask, why would you want an xp3 over an xp2? Is it just increase media capacity? or gph? I googled it, but I couldn't find a listing that had a recommended tank size for each model.
Filter---------For aquariums---------Media------Max. gph

XP1---------up to 45 gallons---------1---------up to 250
XP2---------up to 75 gallons---------2---------up to 300
XP3---------up to 175 gallons--------3---------up to 350
XP4---------up to 265 gallons--------4---------up to 450

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just wanted to remind everyone of this great deal and that you can pricematch the online price in the stores...without having to pay for or deal with shipping then.

I got one (XP2 - to the dismay of my wife) even though I didn't really need another. It was on the shelf for $139 but I had the web site print-out for $80 and then with the coupon got it for $65.

The cashier took 5 minutes to verify I wasn't pulling something over on her, but it worked out in the end.

Thanks again to the original poster for the coupon info!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I must admit, I had to take advantage of this one as well. I ordered an XP3 from online and also printed out the in-store coupon and had my local PS do a price match on a unit as well... Can you believe the on the shelf price for the XP3 was $179? Ouch to anyone who pays that...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Add the filter to your shopping cart, then scroll down and you will see a box for the coupon code. Put in the appropriate code xp1xp2 or xp3xp4 and the dicount will show after you press enter.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts