1) Make sure the inlet strainer is clean.
2) Make sure the hoses are not kinked or bent (more than normal)
3) Make sure the inlet strainer is not in an area of very photosynthetic (O2 producing) plants.
4) Clean the filter media regularly.
5) Remove the air from the canister by turning it off, then lifting slowly one of the clamps, while monitoring the air being pushed out of the canister.
IF you bubble the CO2 into the inlet, then that would be the reason for the burping. Doesn't work well with XP's.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.