·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to get one, since I've finally saved enough
money!
Choice 1: Xbox Kinect (reg)
Choice 2: PS3 250GB with Assassin's Creed
Current votes from friends are 1 Xbox, 3 PS3.
The thing is PS3 has free wifi, but Kinect is
"unique". My Wii is kinda similar to the Kinect too.
Which would you guys get?

·
Registered
479 Posts
So you already have a xbox and are just getting the kinect?
Id definitley go with the ps3, the kinect is interesting but i got one and havent used except the first week we bought it.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
no offense to kinect, but microsoft needs to back it. there aren't any real games for it out yet besides Mass effect 3 really.. the other's stink and i have tried to liek them,, they are fun with my kids i guess

but i'd still stick with xbox, PS network stinks, poor quality servers because its free and people abuse the system

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea I'm going for PS3 too, just because
of free wifi. XD
Most of my friends play CoD on PS3
anyways. :)
How bad are the servers though...?

·
Registered
314 Posts
With that cheddar, another tank! Really PS 3 all the way, I STILL have my backwards compatible system that runs like a peach. I replaced my Xbox a few times with earlier gens I just quit buying them. Downside is their network, everything is in molasses.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Xbox because one: PSN network gets hacked all the time two: Skyrim DLC three: Halo 4

And if you do get an xbox don't get one with a 4 gb hard drive because you will go through that before you can say PSN Sucks, xbox all the way 30 times.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've played Skyrim and Halo 4 already. :)
I'm going with PS3 though, as long as
I can go online at least 3 days a week, it's cool
with me. My friend says the worst it gets is
3 days offline, but meh, I can play AC3 during
that time! XD

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
The server difference is immediately noticeable when going back and forth, half my coworkers have ps3 so ill get on with the to rock some cod and it plain stinks. Worse words would be inserted if this were a less family oriented forum..

When u shoot someone, they should die in the game, not run behind a wall, pop back out and shoot u 3 times in the leg and u die.this is only half the time though so its manageable,, then as someone noted it gets hacked a lot

Xbox has its host issues where this happens with people not dieing, but its not nearly as bad

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Kinect is SO FUN! PS3 is so bland and boring but Kinect is AMAZING!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My cousins have Kinect, so I wouldn't
miss out... that much. PS3 is my
decision!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts