The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ijust got back on xbox live after not having played since december lol any one else play the 360? the games that iusually play are bf4 cod ghost

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
I was playing but my membership ran out and I got a ps4 where I spend most of my time aside from my family and tanks now haha

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
I did go to the darkside solely because of the bad reviews and hype that the xbox one had gotten. I'm a halo guy and I'm really pissed I can't play the next halo.

But overall I'm very pleased with my ps4. Not so much for NSF rivals. The game is kinda bogus. But assassin creed and kill zone or whatever it is are awesome.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
iwas thinking of getting a mext gem console but not too sure what way to go.

iwas thinking of a ps4 too lol

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
I'll end up getting an xone when the price comes down. For now I'm looking forward to the titles coming out this year. Batman arkham knight. Infamous second son. Destiny. Elder scrolls online there's a good line up

·
1,983 Posts
I'm always behind the times when it comes to consoles. I'm not that much of a gamer so there is absolutely no point to getting the latest and greatest. I'd rather put that money into my tanks.

But I did just (finally) get an XBox 360 and have been abso-freakin-lutely addicted to Far Cry 3. My fiance is just as deep into it as I am so we have to split the TV time accordingly. I'm not too interested in paying for internet access on my XBox so I'm keeping to myself for now.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I've got ps2, wii, 360, ps3 and ps4, not to mention the kids all have their own 3ds and I'm debating on the one.. Not sure about that one though. Mostly play sports games and cod etc.. But I get suckered into buying most games by my son.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm always behind the times when it comes to consoles. I'm not that much of a gamer so there is absolutely no point to getting the latest and greatest. I'd rather put that money into my tanks.

But I did just (finally) get an XBox 360 and have been abso-freakin-lutely addicted to Far Cry 3. My fiance is just as deep into it as I am so we have to split the TV time accordingly. I'm not too interested in paying for internet access on my XBox so I'm keeping to myself for now.
yeah ever since igot into the hobby, which was about early last year and when I really got into planted tanks, last November, ihavent really played my xbox lol ijust barely got the chane to play again now that ihave gold. planted tanks keepy a lot busy now

1 - 11 of 11 Posts