The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 957 Posts

· Registered
2,365 Posts
Orlando -

That is a good looking site. Those regulators make me drool when I see them. I want to try out one of those ultimates one day. :)

Good job on the site. It has a nice clean look, loads fast, and it has a good layout in general. I tend to be a bit picky about who I buy stuff from on the Internet. If a site is really cheesy, I usually won't do business with them for that purpose alone. My thinking is: How can you do business with a company that doesn't take their site seriously?

Bottom line for me is that I would do business with you because of your site layout. :)

· Registered
447 Posts
Nice job Orlando, it looks real nice. Lots of good stuff. If I need anything I know where to go. One suggestion though, the size of the aquascaping tools would be better in inches rather than mm. Nice site though. The layout is easy to navigate and the colors are nice. Glad to see things moving along in a positive way.

· Banned
5,003 Posts
Dang Orlando

Your website is so nice that I just placed an order.:thumbsup:

You have the all the things that I needed. It's nice to get all of them from one place instead of several different places.

Left C

· Registered
190 Posts
in firefox 2.0.0.14 on Mac you store is a little bt sloppy... I took a VERY quick peek under the hood on it and you're probably dealing with a browser compatibility issue. I would say it's a padding or margin issue with one of your divs or elements inside of a div. Basically what happens is inside of your center section, the left hand navigation is fine. the rest of the body info, however, is pushed down below the left hand navigation. Which is what makes me believe it's a margin/padding issue. This makes me scroll down a page length to see any of your products or content. Hope you can get it worked out! otherwise, the site looks great.

· Registered
2,365 Posts
in firefox 2.0.0.14 on Mac you store is a little bt sloppy... I took a VERY quick peek under the hood on it and you're probably dealing with a browser compatibility issue. I would say it's a padding or margin issue with one of your divs or elements inside of a div. Basically what happens is inside of your center section, the left hand navigation is fine. the rest of the body info, however, is pushed down below the left hand navigation. Which is what makes me believe it's a margin/padding issue. This makes me scroll down a page length to see any of your products or content. Hope you can get it worked out! otherwise, the site looks great.
Intresting...

I just looked at the site on a linux box running Mozilla 1.7.6 and it looked exactly the same as it does in IE 6.x on my windows box.

I wonder if it is a mac thing or and old firefox thing. It might be helpful if you could provide some screen shots for orlando. Troubleshooting issues like that can be next to impossible if the developer doesn't have the same browser as some of the viewers.

1 - 20 of 957 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.