The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
It looks pretty good, but skip the testimonials section until you have a few to post. Otherwise it gives the impression that it's brand new, which I know it is, but you don't want to give that impression. On that same note, request some of your friends to sign your Guestbook, to give it a little "history."

You could also try to make a new logo...something with a cartoon hamster running in a wheel.

One last thing, provide some more pictures with different views of different versions to give your customers a better idea of what they're getting. Don't make it too close though, so they can't duplicate what you're doing.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
wait so.. you basically get big plastic bins and cut holes in them.. mount chicken wire on them and call em Hamster cages?

That's pretty nifty. Didn't even think about using a giant plastic bin for a diy.

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Its not too shabby.

One recommendation is that if you're running an online business you should own your own domain and not have random advertisements on your site.

Neat idea on the product.

-Andrew

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sewing alot- thanks for seeing that:) i tried fixing it but i can't get it to work...

a hill- thanks for the compliment:) i would get my own domain but i need business first lol and so far the hamster forum doesn't like me to have this address anywhere on their site lol but i am getting a lot of out of country hits lol

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
No problem, I know sometimes it helps to have a fresh pair of eyes look at something. Those tags can get kind of jumbled together, especially if you have multiple links in your sig.

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
a hill- thanks for the compliment:) i would get my own domain but i need business first lol and so far the hamster forum doesn't like me to have this address anywhere on their site lol but i am getting a lot of out of country hits lol
Well if you want sales you're going to need to up some capital.

Personally I use bluehost and I pay about $80 a year for my domain, and hosting with unlimited bandwidth and whatnot.

There are also cheaper options out there, but definitely a worth while investment.

-Andrew

1 - 17 of 17 Posts