The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an assortment of small pond and ramshorn snails that won't stop reproducing in my tanks. Rather than send them into the pool of bleach, I am posting up in case anyone wants them. I just want them to disappear - WTTD so if you are up for it, just pay the shipping and if the weather in your area is four degrees hotter than the seventh level of hell I would suggest a cold pack which I can throw in for a couple of bucks. I will ship them USPS Priority which historically has taken but a few days to everywhere except clear across the country. Shipping is $5.20, throw in a buck or two for a cold pack but feel free to add another $50 because you desperately want these beautiful specimens and do not want me to throw them in the bleach pool.

These are snails, not fish.. honestly think they would fare better with a cold pack but its your call. So, if you are interested, PM me and we can work it out. I think I have 20 or 30 at the moment but I am sure if I look I will find a hundred more taunting me. If you make me pick out particular snails then be prepared to pay me for it (@#(&). :)

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.