The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody! I want to trade all my remaining Ludwigia brevipes x lacustris for something new, different and South American for either one, all or some of the following with the most desirable plants at the top of the list and so on in descending order:

Alternanthera reineckii
Echinodorus parviflorus 'Tropica'
Staurogyne repens
Rotala mexicana
Bacopa australis
Hemianthus callitrichoides

Here's what you'll get and it is a large amount. I'd say there's about 1/2 a pound of plant here, mostly very bushy, rooty and branchy.

I'm just not feeling it anymore with these plants, I want to move on to something else. They're great, they grow like the weeds they are and they do well in most well lit, CO2 injected set-ups (medium to high tech). Mine are carmine red because they were growing mere inches from 96 watts of PC goodness. These make for awesome nutrient export.

Thanks for looking and I hope to hear from someone very soon!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm updating the figure of a 1/2 pound of plant material to 3/8 of a pound. I broke down and sold a smaller portion to someone.

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
Great looking plants, I will have some S. Repens in a couple of weeks when it is ready for its first trim. May have some of the others but I have to many sp to keep up with the names would have to go back and look at what all I've brought in. You can also see pics in my journal of what all I have.

Craig

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great looking plants, I will have some S. Repens in a couple of weeks when it is ready for its first trim. May have some of the others but I have to many sp to keep up with the names would have to go back and look at what all I've brought in. You can also see pics in my journal of what all I have.

Craig
Argh! Where were you last week :tongue:! Just as I updated these threads someone else just offered me an embarrassment's worth of S. repens and I just agreed to it only a few scant moments ago for the rest.

They'll be other times, now worries :icon_wink.

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
Argh! Where were you last week :tongue:! Just as I updated these threads someone else just offered me an embarrassment's worth of S. repens and I just agreed to it only a few scant moments ago for the rest.

They'll be other times, now worries :icon_wink.
I was putting 50 sp. of plants in my tank last week. :eek:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts