The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I have a TON of RCS now and I am looking to trade for... well.. you tell me!

I have 4 planted tanks that are all a tad bare at the moment

- plants would be awesome! Keep them low-medium light and low maintenance please!
- Looking for some long tweezers as well, wouldn't mind trading some of these guys for a pair!
- Would love another kind of shrimp (please make sure it's caridina so they don't breed with my cherries!)
- Other shrimp supplies (food, substrate, etc etc)

What else do you have? I will take a look at/entertain any offers!

Once you make the offer we can work out how many of these little guys you'll get! (feel free to name a price in the PM as well!)

I also want to add that these will be shipped priority in breather bags, just to put you all at ease!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will do, I don't have a great camera but I'll give it a shot! (May be closer to 48 hours from now though =/)

Actually, It's kinda dark, but I'll add a shot of one in the newer tank (you'll be getting them from the other, well established, tank to ensure good quality)

I will try and get a better shot in their correct tank within the next day.

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
I got 8" tweezers I could trade you for some rcs, also a few plants. Shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I have rotala R. that is always needing a trim, as well as H. Difformis which will need one very shortly. Also a few Argentine swords. Anything sound interesting? I see your pending a large trade, but I'd be willing to wait till you have more.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I will always have this offer available so I will definitely let you know when I have some more. I will surely be needing more plants if this other trade goes through ;]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.