The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would like a small portion of Downoi.

Will trade with some microworms or vinegar eel cultures.

My Apple Snails have hatched, and I now have live ones to trade. I also have Ramshorns and MTS.

I also have some really cool floaters I can throw in on the deal. I have: Salvinia auriculata 'Eared Watermoss', Hydrocharis morsus-ranae 'Frogbit, Pistia Stratiotes L.'Water Lettuce, and Azolla caroliniana 'fairy moss, along with some redroot.

Let me know what you got and what you want in return. I'm sure we can work something out.

·
Premium Member
3,010 Posts
I have a bunch of DHG belem, but Im not interested in any trades. I have been selling it for $10 per 2x2 portion plus $6 shipping. If you are interested in more than one portion I will discount. Let me know.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a bunch of DHG belem, but Im not interested in any trades. I have been selling it for $10 per 2x2 portion plus $6 shipping. If you are interested in more than one portion I will discount. Let me know.
Thanks, I appreciate that. If I cant find anyone to trade with soon I will be looking to buy something. I have got to finish this tank. Maybe I'll post these plants for sale and see what I can come up with.

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
Do you already have vinegar eels that you want to trade for those plants, or are you looking for vinegar eels and microworms? I got both and am looking for some colorata. (I don't want to buy them, for those people who see this and think "I'll pm him to get him to buy MY colorata!")

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
Ah, okay. Couldn't quite tell, so had to ask.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ah, okay. Couldn't quite tell, so had to ask.
No problem. You should post a want ad on S-N-S, I'm sure someone will want to trade. I know I've seen some for sale and trade both on there, so maybe you'll have some luck there.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I have about 8 4-6 in runners of glosso that have like 6 nodes each and a good root to trade. I'm looking for java moss. Can i see a pic of your moss?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have about 8 4-6 in runners of glosso that have like 6 nodes each and a good root to trade. I'm looking for java moss. Can i see a pic of your moss?
Yeah, I'll get it out and take a picture of it tomorrow. I'm not even sure what shape it's in. It's been stuffed in a jar since I took it out of my other tank. It is matted and I was using it as a carpet in a part of my other tank, so I do know it grows in nice and green. Prolly not green anymore though:(

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have this thread on all the sites I frequent, and just neglected this one:( Sorry!

The Java didn't make it, it went from green[ish] to brown, so I tossed it. I did update the original post, and am still looking for some Downoi to trade on. If you have some you want to RAOK me, or trade, just let me know. Thanks all.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts