The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some Ludwigia glandulosa that I just don't like as much as I used to. I am not looking for anything in particular, just vividly colored stems with smaller leaves (not prickly looking ones though necessarily). Doesn't matter what color, just show me some pictures. Even if you don't fit the description, hit me up, I am not super picky.

I will also trade for drop checker solution or just the water, please make sure it is accurate, I can't find an accurate test kit locally.

I will throw as many extras and can cordinate around a trim so you get the most out of the deal. You can look at my tank pictures to see what I have in my sig.

I don't have any current pictures as it is covered up. Here are some older ones but I have more of it now.

If there isn't much interest I will do a ROAK but please wait for those who have something to trade to contact me.

I tried to circle it but it is hard to see. Middle plant for those who don't know what it is.

·
Premium Member
4,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beautiful plants in the righthand background. Is that stargrass? Free bump!
Never been IDed but I don't think so. However, my tank has changed and I may have stargrass on the left side, not sure, it looks like it (un IDed as well).

Thanks for the compliments and these are the extra's you will end up with if you want to trade.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Very nice scape.
I like it .
I have almost full fottle of certified 4KH solution.
I only used three DC’s of the fluid B4 I quit using them.
I bought it from GLA. I don’t like to use drop checkers anymore.
I have some easy plants if you’re interested.
Limnophila Sessiflora
Ludwigia Arcuata.

Good luck
Charles

1 - 7 of 7 Posts