The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I ordered some HC and received today the wrong plant (HM)... It turns out that the nursery ran-out of HC and they sent me HM instead... Just want to try if someone here would like to trade 5 pots of my HM for an HC...

Here are the actual pics...

PM me if you're interested...

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I got the same thing too...HC is actually dwarf baby tears and it is more compact than that...I took my pot of "baby tears" to another LFS that I trusted and they confirmed it for me...leaf sizes are relatively similar but less visibility of stems...I have HM that I'm trying to trade for HC as well

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think since these were grown emmersed, the leaves are smaller... But when you get it growing submersed, the leaves are starting to get bigger and stems go higher... Some others says it also depends on your tank setup (lights, CO2 etc.) and parameters, you can grow HM with smaller leaves and don't grow high and vise versa for HC...

I sent pics as well to the seller and they confirmed that I recieved HM instead of HC... So, they are giving this to me for free and they'll give me the refund... :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.