The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I do not have everything ready yet to start shippping, but if you live in or near Chicago You can come pick up some juvie/subadult RCS. Some of the mothers were super-reds, solid or with a stripe. Most have coloured up really nice as the got older. I even have some males with a lot of red in them!They are only a dollar each and Will be in beather bag for tansport home. please message to this post, and if then we can talk :)
Thanks, I need to give some to a good home.

this is about most of my shrimps ready to go to a nice new home. They would much rather a person here bought them than a petstore! Please come to Chicago and give my babies a nice home!

If i still have some left over, I will let you guys know when I am ready to start shipping.

Thanks! Have a Great day!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, also, if you want some ramshorn snails I can give you some for free if you come get some shrimpers. Even though some are brown, I have been getting goldens, spotted, ranbowy, red with brown spots, and some nice colours from them. I have even seen one pink/white in my cherry main tank (where I am raising the goldens now)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am aware they go faster that hotcakes with shipping. There are several reasons why I am not shipping yet. Yes, in the future I can/will ship, but at this moment I do not want to do that. If I want to ship I will make another advetisement.
I don't have time to shimp them yet. I wanted to get some to some local folks first, anyways. I will ship when I am ready/have time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.