The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright, so I'm tearing down my 10 gallon, and selling all my plants as a package. I believe these are what is in it:
Ludwigia repens x arcuata
Bacopa Carolinia
Rotala rotundifolia
Limnophila Sp. mini
Hygrophila either 'bold' or 'tiger.'

I would like to sell all this for $40 shipped in the U.S. via USPS medium size flat rate priority shipping. PM me for my paypal account if you would like to buy.

These plants take up my hole entire tank and leaves no room for anything else, not even fish. This is a large amount of plants, and I believe it is a good deal.. Please PM if interested, and I'll ship it out on the following business day.
Now please take note that I DO have average snails, GSA, and BGA. They should not be too much of an issue, but just wanted to make sure that you knew.

And finally here are some pictures of the plants...
When I first got the plants:

A few weeks ago:

Thanks for looking! If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

[/FONT]

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New Pics!

Finally got some more pictures! Sorry for the long delay... Holidays are crazy.

Most of the pictures are taken with a 16 oz Stress Coat+ bottle for size comparison. Some of the Bacopa Carolinia is two feet long!
Here is the direct link to the photo album.

Thanks for looking, and please contact me if your interested. Its a lot of plants, so shipping is going to be little bit expensive and that is why the price might seem a little bit high.

Most of the Green Blue Algae (GBA) has been removed, and snails are at a minimal. The Green spot algae I don't notice on the plants, only on the rocks... I will also clean the plants again when I ship them to try and remove as much as possible without damage.

Please note that a few of the stems of several plants have been growing immersed due to their ginormous size in my small tank with good lighting.

Again, I would like $40 including shipping. Please PM me for the paypal address. I will also meet in person and cut the price if dealing locally!

Thanks for looking!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.