The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I have 2 1.5 gallon tanks and a 2.5 gallon tank that I could sell as a full tank set up (including substrate and hardscape, no plants though) These are all Professional Blue Deep tanks. All these tanks are perfect for shrimp/micro fish.

1.5gallon #1 (Comes with 10" Finnex Fugeray, Azoo Filter, Glass Top, and Hardscape) $40

1.5gallon #2 (Comes with everything that #1 has) $40

2.5g (Comes with Beamworks 18" LED and some additional leds that I taped on that I can take a picture of if you want, Finnex HOB Filter, Glass Top, and Hardscape) If you want to buy this one you might have to wait a week or two as I just found some shrimp fry in the tank so want to wait a bit before I move them. FYI the light on the tank is what I use to grow my very large amount of downoi, so if anything it could just be turned into a downoi farm. $50

Finnex Ray 2 16" 7K LED, bought from a member here actually as a complete set and is too strong for my setup now so im downgrading to a fugeray. SOLD
(heres where I got it from http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=391681

Finnex Fugeray 20" SOLD (used for about 6 months 8 hours a day)

Also have two eheim auto-feeder, $20 each. Its this one,

·
Registered
588 Posts
Might be interested,where in California?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
588 Posts
Ah, a little out of my range and too pricey to ship everything. Might be interested in some of the lights depending on price and willingness to ship.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Someone is allready interested in the 20" fugeray and 16" ray 2 at the moment, just waiting on the paypal. If it doent work out ill get back to you.
i was able to get a fixture locally, thanks for putting me on the waitlist though, good luck with your sale!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Tanks still for sale! Also if you buy all three tanks at the same time Ill sell the whole setup for $125!
Man, wish I was closer. Haha good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry plants are not for sale atm, just tinned them out so regrowing them in other tanks at the moment. Once I have more I could possibly sell some.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lowered the price, trying to get rid of these tanks so I can set up my 12g long! lol The deal to sell them for $125 is still good.

Also adding petrified wood to my selling list, you get all the petrified wood in the picture below as I tore down this tank and set it up differently. All of it for $25

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey, was wondering if you are interested in selling the 1.5g #2 tank but with the plants? If so I would be very much interested.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tanks are still for sale, $120 for all 3 tanks! Also $25 for the set of petrified wood, $20 if you also buy it/pick it up with the tanks (For reference the tank the rocks are in is ~16" long)

·
Registered
490 Posts
I ask because there is no planted plus current. Just a fresh water plus, planted plus is a ways out as they haven't even released the regular planted yet.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts