The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about 15 left. sizes vary. includes babies and full grown plants.
$12.00 includes shipping.

·
Registered
715 Posts
How tall are the full grown plants? I have heard of some staying really short while others seem to grow almost a foot tall. I have money expected to clear in 2 days for Paypal so might be interested then if they are still available.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I got some Dwarf Saggitaria from Johnny 313 and so far the largest of the plants has leaves that are around 6" long, but they curl down towards the substrate, so the overall height of the plants in the tank is no more than 3". Good plants though, the ones he sent me have almost carpeted the whole front of my tank now :)

·
Banned
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got some Dwarf Saggitaria from Johnny 313 and so far the largest of the plants has leaves that are around 6" long, but they curl down towards the substrate, so the overall height of the plants in the tank is no more than 3". Good plants though, the ones he sent me have almost carpeted the whole front of my tank now :)
I guess it depends on the lighting. I wish they stayed 3" in my tank, that would be perfect!

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.