The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A while back i really got into the whole planted tank thing. Bought literally just about everything but never had a chance to have my c02 tank filled, because i saw how well everything was growing so i didnt really bother.. I have a used Concoa 2 stage regulator for sale. Serial number 95-DR377. Assem. Number 4322521-330. Comes with a Solenoid setup i bought from, if im not mistaken, YikesJason. Clippard and Fabco. That setup is brand new, although the regulator was bought used. Comes with the propper nipple for c02. I also have a refurbished 10# c02 tank. Never been filled or used since it was refurbished. Looks like new. Pressure tested and Stamped 7/10 from what i can tell. Valve on top is brand new. I think i will be selling the c02 tank separately. I will include a ceramic diffuser and ph tester with the regulator. included is a bottle of 4dkh solution that i never used (i dont know if its really 4dkh, but i was told it was when i bought it online). Everything is in great condition. Pictures will be added shortly. I also have c02 tubing i will throw in with the regulator. An entire roll, not sure how long it is though. probably 30+ feet. I honestly cant remember exactly what i paid for all of this stuff so message me if you are interested. Please no lowball offers.
I paid something like 130-140 for the Concoa regulator at the time and if im not mistaken somewhere around 70 or 80 for the Solenoid kit from Yikes, so id like to get somewhere around there.
I will revise/edit this as i find more and more things to list.
C/O 200$+shipping for everything including tank. Looking to get more, though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.