The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks Albert! These come from a wild duplicareus female cory. The father of these is either another wild or a tank-raised duplicareus from a different source, so the gene pool should be strong regardless.

But in any case, the cories are PENDING right now. Wasn't expecting an interest in less than 24 hours in a local thread. If anyone else is interested in these cories, let me know, I'm willing to put my hands into the tank again just for you. And if everything goes well, they should be available again in ~1 month's time.

*The cories are now SOLD. Have taken more eggs to breed and hopefully will have more in another month or so. I will make another thread then if everything goes well and will PM those that have stated interest. Thank you everyone for reading!

Regards,
-Epi

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Wow....those are really nice cories. I had never seen them before. I am setting up 2 more tanks and redoing another, so I may be interested in a couple of weeks. I hope you still have some then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.