The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 50 gallon setup.... Very nice, clean, all glass aquarium. I like a very modern look to things, and this setup definitely fit the part. Setup is complete with a black matching mini fridge/freezer stand. Includes Eheim pro II canister filter with media, I believe it's a 2128 but not entirely sure. Comes with 24'' CF lighting fixture with daylight and actinic bulbs. Fixture is on a hinged mount with built in moonlighting LED's. Includes 300w heater, 800gph powerhead, magfloat, digital thermometer, air pump, and lots of other extras... The manzanita wood pictured is not included, however I will throw in the black fluorite substrate, and decorative rock. Tank alone measures 20''X18"X31" Tank on stand measures 21"X20"x63" Tank is currently up and running with a school of neon tetras. Since its a hardscape and not planted I only ever ran one actinic bulb to avoid unwanted algae growth so the daylight bulb is brand new, and the actinic only months old. Asking $300 for entire setup, which is not much more than I paid for just the filter. Local pickup only...

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.