The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for plecos,
-1 larger pleco like 5-6 inch maybe sailfin, larger pleco species also interested in.

-bristlenose plecos
95521 zip

I have plants for trade- sag, dwarf sag, pygmy chain swords, crypts, Ruben swords

·
Registered
780 Posts
No sailfins, but I do have regular (no longfin) BN pleco's in every color except green. Unsexed brown, calico, and albino, and super red juvies.
Sexed adult browns from several different bloodlines.
One line, the males grow quite large. Here's an old pic of daddy, he's bigger now:

One line are the offspring of 2 super red adults, had a male that produced all brown fry with both females. It remains to be seen what they'll produce.
I also have currently breeding browns that also produce some albino, calico, and super red fry.

·
Registered
297 Posts
hey Toddandbecka, if you are coming to the pvas all day auction i would like two calicos (short fin) just let me know!

·
Registered
780 Posts
No time, I have to work 8 hours on Saturday. I can bring them to the next CCA meeting or ship them Priority Mail.
Not looking for more fish until I get the 220 up and running, and what are the chances I'd find featherfins or M. parva rainbows at the auction?

·
Registered
297 Posts
eeekkkkk sorry man but i don;t know what featherfins are nor the rainbows but if by parva you mean crypt parva probably lol
btw, pm me how much$$

1 - 5 of 5 Posts