The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I understand its hard to find so it's just a stab in the dark but does anyone have extra they'd be willing to raok/sell?

·
Banned
2,214 Posts
How much are you looking for? I'll have a bunch avaliable in a month or so.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Depends on the price I guess? I'd like to carpet the front of my 55gal. There is only a varying 2-3 inches across the front. So depending on price, I'd like as much as 4' x 2-3" and decreasing from there :tongue:

Of course that's the lazy way, I could always just spread it out thin and let it grow in.

·
Banned
2,214 Posts
I can get you a whole 4'x3" strip :D ... for about 200$ :hihi:

If that's a bit to rich, a 3x3" should cover the forground of a 55 gallon if you spread it out. And that's only 20$

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow that stuff is a gold mine huh? Yeah if you can get a 3x3" for $20 that would be good with me I will just spread it out and let it fill in. Is that $20 shipped?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright I'd love to get that but just encase I would like to leave this thread open since it will take you about a month to get some and if possible I'd like to get this as soon as I can. Since I will have to wait already for it to fill in.

So if I can't find another I will definitely take you up on that.

Thanks!

·
Banned
2,214 Posts
The month estimate was for the carpet I'm growing to fill in completely, but I should have full 3x3 patches avaliable as early as next week :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts