The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a non reef ready/drilled tank no larger than 30" if anyone has anything available. I am located in Essex county NJ. Maybe hanging up the reefing hat for a bit and have been checking many tanks here out, I think I am ready to start something new.... tia

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
The Pet Supplies Plus sale should run until this weekend I think. The email I got said ends Feb 24th for what it's worth!
Yup! You're right about PSP. It's not on the web page, but it is on the email circular. Weird. If the store locator's right there's one in Dover and one in Short Hills.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Yup! You're right about PSP. It's not on the web page, but it is on the email circular. Weird. If the store locator's right there's one in Dover and one in Short Hills.
What sale is this? I've never heard of that store before (so I don't have the email) and I'm looking for some new tanks as well. Is this a dollar per gallon sale just like PetCo's?

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Pet Supplies Plus is a chain store much like Petco and Petsmart. Not quite as many stores, and some if not all locations are franchises so they aren't all equally stocked. There's one out in Pa. near the Outlets that's actually quite small, yet one on Union Blvd in Allentown's quite large. May or may not have Maryland locations.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I know there's quite a few Pet Supplies Plus locations down by the DC area, so if you are close enough (but don't want to make the drive) you might have luck getting a local Petco/Petsmart to price match it.

·
Registered
618 Posts
^^ will do, thanks
any experience with gc? I have check the site out before, but heard of some mix reviews with customer service
I haven't personally but a friend of mine has..he loved it every thing was nice and simple..but I know what you mean I have heard it in the air mix reviews...so take it at your own rush if now able to find any thing locally first

1 - 11 of 11 Posts