The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
It's very easy to make one of these and also cheap. I'd say ~$10 in pipes and connections , another $10 if you need the primer and glue.

You could also buy two normal spray bars and connect with an L piece if you don't want to make your own or can't find one pre-made.

The nice part of making your own is that you can choose whatever shape or color you desire. The one I made is almost invisible in my 80g.
Plant Organism Water Terrestrial plant Aquatic plant

·
Registered
427 Posts
I believe a hardware store would have the thin plastic bars,if I am not mistaken.I think how some users make the holes is to use a meta rod heated on the stove or a drill made for plastics.I have a little hand drill,came with an ink refill kit,I think one of those would work if you dont mind to take the time to use it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
mcmaster.com has a huge selection of plastic tubing from different types of materials.
I picked up some clear acrylic tubing from them and I used a small drill bit to make the holes. Drill or dremel will work

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.