The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PM me if you are in the USA and have snowball shrimp for sale.

I live in Miami, Florida so temperature down here is not an issue at all.

Thanks,

Ryan

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Freshwater Inverts

You may try e-mailing him to see if the shop is up and running again. He has been moving to PA for quite some time now. They did have Snowballs last time I checked (months ago).

·
Registered
658 Posts
I've also been searching for some with no luck. Many sites list them, but are always out of stock.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Aquabid always has them.

MrThomasWalls, mixing extremely expensive snowballs with your common Neocaridina is a terrible idea. They should interbreed. The white gene that is so desirable will be lost.

·
Banned
560 Posts
I am setting up a tank just for snowballs. I understand the gene loss and was never planning on mixing them with anything but other snowballs. Thank-you for saying something just in case I didn't know.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
I am setting up a tank just for snowballs. I understand the gene loss and was never planning on mixing them with anything but other snowballs. Thank-you for saying something just in case I didn't know.
Oh sorry. I thought you meant to interbreed them. My bad.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I know Petshrimp.com was selling them but Mustafa (site owner) is moving from NY to CA and is not probably selling snowball shrimp until the spring time. I emailed him and this is what he told me.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I know Petshrimp.com was selling them but Mustafa (site owner) is moving from NY to CA and is not probably selling snowball shrimp until the spring time. I emailed him and this is what he told me.
Yeah at the moment he is only selling Fuzzy Clawed Shrimp.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts