The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
You and i both...want both these shrimp!!! I won an auction on Aquabid for the "Green shrimp" but the dude i bought them off of never emailed me back...:icon_evil

I really want the snowball right now too, for my nano.

Remember: Atyopsis Moluccensis rule! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I saw green shrimp in Japan, pretty sick. You won't regret your buy :-D.

They are just like RCS, just green. I dunno about it genetically, but they reminded me of it. Just photoshop your RCS to turn it green and thats what it looks like lol.

·
Registered
780 Posts
AquaBid.com - Your Aquatic Auction Website
I've bought crayfish from this seller before, and have another shipment coming next week. He also has snowball shrimp available. The only bad thing is the shipping cost, but live arrival is guaranteed, and I haven't had any DOA's yet.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Those shrimp are very popular in Europe and cost around $2 each. They can be also blue :smile:
Unfortunetly shipping cost is high.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I asked him and he said there is no live arrival guarantee because he could easily sell them in Germany so it's not worth the risk to him. Shipping also takes 7-10 days paying 35$ for 20 shrimp or $50 for more then20 shrimp to ship.

·
Registered
780 Posts
My bad, apparently the live arrival guarantee is only on crayfish. I never bought any shrimp from him, but did receive some wild-color snowball shrinp (N. zhangjiajiensis) as an extra with a shipment of crayfish. Everything was packed in breather bags in a styrofoam box, no heat pack, and all arrived in great shape.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts