The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone i'm Jeremy. been snooping around for awhile but haven't had much to post until now. after i move in three weeks, i'll be setting up a 29 gallon (with a journal) and i'm in need of some manzanita.

i'm looking for 3 or 4 smaller pieces 24" long max. could also be one larger branch that i could break up. if anyone has something similar they could let go please let me know along with price. my zip is 54234 if you want to include shipping

attached are some examples of the "type/style" i'm looking for. THANKS

Attachments

·
Registered
740 Posts
I have 3 pieces left over from what I bought from cold_blooded a while back. If you're interested I'll try taking a couple of pictures (with my ultra-cheap, ultra-crappy digital camera) this evening to send you. As much as I would like to turn them into $, you would probably do better just talking to him or one of the other manzanita sellers on the forum. Cold_blooded was helpful and willing to find pieces that fit my requirements. PM me later if you want pix of what I have left-

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have 3 pieces left over from what I bought from cold_blooded a while back. If you're interested I'll try taking a couple of pictures (with my ultra-cheap, ultra-crappy digital camera) this evening to send you. As much as I would like to turn them into $, you would probably do better just talking to him or one of the other manzanita sellers on the forum. Cold_blooded was helpful and willing to find pieces that fit my requirements. PM me later if you want pix of what I have left-
sure i'd like to see what you have and i'll talk to cold_blooded when i get a chance thanks for the tip.

where in WI? i got some left over , it aint exactly the pix oof you looking for but dirt cheap, if you want i can take some pic . i'll be in kenosha soon ,
i live at the north end of door county (the thumb) kenosha is about 4 hours :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts