The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to buy some shrimp(ghost/glass, red cherry,any kind of fresh water). If some one around here has some they are willing to sell please PM me or post it here. I cant really find them for sale anywhere. I am in Australia

Fishkid

·
Registered
365 Posts
These can only be shipped in the US, shame as many others in different parts of the world would love to be able to receive them.
omboocat

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
I am wanting to buy some shrimp(ghost/glass, red cherry,any kind of fresh water). If some one around here has some they are willing to sell please PM me or post it here. I cant really find them for sale anywhere. I am in Australia

Fishkid
It would be very expensive to ship them to you and probably will not make it out of customs. Check your customs laws first.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I think (s)he's already checked customs laws ~ (s)he's asking for some from "anyone around here" meaning anyone in Australia I would think. 'Course I could be wrong as it could be read as "anyone around here"="anyone on this here forum".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.