The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Why must the supplier be from the US? I just got some shirakura shrimp food from aqmagic.com. I believe they may be located in japan so shipping took a little over a week.
i get mine from aquatic magic too. usually you can find their stuff on ebay. shipping does take a while though. once in a while i will get my item within 5 days of the purchase date.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aquaticmagic is a bit expensive at 20$+ a bag. I bought shirakura products off gabe before, but I tried contacting gabe but he hasn't replied. I didn't necessarily mean a US distributor but one here would be easier and maybe cheaper than ordering off some company overseas.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Aquaticmagic is a bit expensive at 20$+ a bag. I bought shirakura products off gabe before, but I tried contacting gabe but he hasn't replied. I didn't necessarily mean a US distributor but one here would be easier and maybe cheaper than ordering off some company overseas.
Did you try posting to the above link? he might have lots of PM's and going through one by one OR might be very busy since holiday is just around the corner.

-Brian

·
Registered
782 Posts
Yo Gabe!!!

Please let us know when you when you are settled and are able to resupply us with your wonderful Shirakura products :) For now I'll just have to do with Mosura products. Not to knock the guy on Ebay but I agree that his prices are double of what Gabe sells them for.

Best wishes on your new endeavors Gabe and hope to hear form you in the near future.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Typically no.

Thus it is quite expensive to purchase a couple packages from myself directly. If your LFS is interested I could bulk order for them and you'd end up paying the same price without the shipping. It is a tricky balance. BUT!!! Stay tuned... I do have a QTY of Shirakura on hand and may be putting it up for sale next week if the LFS' haven jumped on it by then.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.