The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Good luck :thumbsup:
many try, but few succeed :tongue:
Good stone is hard to come by if you don't live near a local source/ ADA products store.
Try calling local plant nurseries/ bonsai shops if you have 'em

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i do live in the houston area and just found out ADG is located there. however, i looked on their website and it doesn't look like they actually have an ADA store, just a web store. Do they have an actual store? I have also sent them several emails with no reply, even though I have ordered aquasoil from them in the past. I need to make sure they have the stones first before i make the hour drive.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I think that if any person that lives near an ADA store can make some money. Those stores charges a lot for shipping stones. Anyone can go there buy some rocks and ship them on a flat rate box and charge a few bucks for the service. I would be a client...

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I PM'd 'screename' about some stone's he'd previously posted for sale, but he hasn't been active in a while on this site and I've yet to get a response. The stones look similar to the ADA stones but are much cheaper and look like they are around the size you and I are looking for. I can give him your name when/if he gets back to me if you'd like. I've pretty much given up searching for "leftover" ADA stones at this point...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts