Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where to buy them...besides AZ Gardesn?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang...I didn't think they were around the price range of the Crystal Red's...AZGardens's has them for $3 or so, just hadn't heard the best things about them, not sure if they are true or not, but was looking for other options....

·
Registered
845 Posts
I got my red-nosed shrimp at my LFS for $5.99 each. Sometimes you can find them over at Aquabid. Personally, I think they are worth it. Great looking shrimp to keep! :) Down side is that the babies (they have a larvae stage) need brackish water, so breeding them isn't easy.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gotcha, nothing on Aquabid now, will keep an eye on it...thx:)

·
Banned
3,297 Posts
yeah, azgardens will screw you on shipping, so it's only good to order from them if you plan on buying a ton of stuff. I'd write to franksaquarium.com who can probably get them if they are currently get-table, and his pricing on livestock and shipping is a lot more competitive. don't be discouraged by franks amateur looking web sight, since that guy really delivers fantastic livestock. if he can get them, figure a week to come in stock, another week in quarantine, then by the third week he can ship them to you usually by 2-day DHL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.