The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get some Red Root Floaters (Phyllanthus fluitans). I live in Montgomery (Near Aurora) Does any one know where to buy them, or have any for sale?

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have some. In fact, I just threw some away today because I have too much. Good to see somebody likes them besides me.

If you ever come to the Chicago Aquatic Plant Society meeting (see us on facebook) I can bring it. Our Feb 20th meeting is in Deerfield, the March meeting is in Bolingbrook which is closer to you.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have some. In fact, I just threw some away today because I have too much. Good to see somebody likes them besides me.

If you ever come to the Chicago Aquatic Plant Society meeting (see us on facebook) I can bring it. Our Feb 20th meeting is in Deerfield, the March meeting is in Bolingbrook which is closer to you.
Awesome, thanks! I requested to join the group on FB. I can't make it to the February meeting, unless it's in the evening, my kids have basketball games. I'll see if I can make the March meeting once the admins approve my join request. Don't throw anymore away, I'll take however much you want to give me. :grin2:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just got added to the group. Unfortunately I won't be able make it out on time. I'll have to see when the March meeting is. Again thanks so much.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They just posted that the March meeting. I'm pretty sure I can make it, If you are going then It'll work out. I have lots of Rotala indica, some Ludwigia Repens & Hydrocotyle leucocephala, a piece of Anubias nana and I could part with clippings from either of these 2 that I don't know the name of. Let me know if you want any of them in exchange.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
They just posted that the March meeting. I'm pretty sure I can make it, If you are going then It'll work out. I have lots of Rotala indica, some Ludwigia Repens & Hydrocotyle leucocephala, a piece of Anubias nana and I could part with clippings from either of these 2 that I don't know the name of. Let me know if you want any of them in exchange.
How far west of Chicago are you?

There's a couple of us in the group, in Sycamore, Genoa, and Rockford....

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How far west of Chicago are you?
There's a couple of us in the group, in Sycamore, Genoa, and Rockford....
I'm in Montgomery, it's just south of Aurora. I could meet somewhere to get them. Or my parents are in Des Plaines. I might be able to convince my mom to get them from somewhere around there and hang on to them until I see her.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I will be at the March meeting. Whatever you want to do, let me know. I throw RRF away all the time because nobody seems to want them! I think they're just great - under higher light, they turn solid red!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.