The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have RCS in San Diego (Poway Area)? My LFS (Octopuss' Garden) sells kinda old RCS for $4! So anyone selling cheaper ones that they can drop off? Also, I would love to have some extra and pesky Ramshorn, MTS, or Pond Snails you have. Also, looking for HC. Thanks. TIGER SHRIMP ARE LOVED TOO!

Cheers,
Justin

·
Registered
585 Posts
Justin, check out Aquatic Warehouse in Clairemont Mesa. Their RCS are usually way under $4 each. If I remember right, they're more like $1 there.

Also, I second checking with SCAPE members. The forum has pretty regular offers for RCS, I'm sure there's some kind soul there who would not mind dropping a few off.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Justin,

Outlawboss is right, Aquatic Warehouse probably is your best bet. If you are a minor, can you ask your parents place the order for you? many great deals on aquabid.com
Too bad I'm not in your area too often and I'm no longer keeping cherries.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the helpful replies, but my life really is the typical stereotypical Asian child life style. Everything beyond school is secondary and irrelevant. Getting a tank and going to Petco twice was hard enough, but driving 20 minutes is really gonna make my parents just dump my tank. My parents are old school and don't like using the internet for money transactions. When we moved to America, they watched a ton of "What to watch out for" videos for the internet and now they think everything is a scam lol. I think I could live without RCS until they become in season at my Petco that I can walk to in 20 minutes. Thank you all for going through my shenanigans and helping me.
In sincere gratitude.

Cheers,
Justin

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.