The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting a breader colony for a puffer tank I am setting up and am in need of some ramshorn snails to get it going. I didn't have much luck finding them in town.

Thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
I also have a large supply of ramshorn snails kept in a pond used for plant propogation and wintering koi at the greenhouse i work in. Unfortunately the green house will be closing near the end of June- July due to a lack of money and occupants. :icon_cry: Most are a dingy brown color but we have a few really nice red colored ones. If you do some selective breeding you can come up with some really vibrant colors. PM me if interested, I will check with my boss and see if she would mind me snagging a few of the nicer colored one, I am sure she wont mind one bit! The weather here is very very cold. We're expecting a high of -2 here friday!! So if i can snag a few your best bet will be to wait for the weather to warm up. Anyway contact me and I'll see what i can do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.