Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy the following:
-German Blue Rams (2F/1M)
-Golden Rams (2F/1M)
-2 Female Boliivian Rams
-A trip of any other really cool dwarf South American Cichlid

I am willing to buy outright or trade for stuff (I am going to have an Emperor 400 available as well as w 150W stealth heater). I can send you shipping materials as well. PM me if you have any available.

·
Registered
92 Posts
rams

I have some available, but I live in PA. You wold do well to check on aquabid.com for a seller of rams and brine shrimp eggs whose handle is something along the lines of garcia. He's located in the Phoenix metro area (maybe tempe? Scottsdale?)

·
Registered
55 Posts
it is George Garcia.
I live by him and I can tell you that he has some of the nicest fish I have ever kept.
He is a great guy to work with and his stuff is really top quality.

PM me and I can get you his e-mail address, If he has plenty of fish around, which he usually does, you won't have to bid, you can buy direct. Shipping is around $35 for a really well packed box with a styrafoam shipping container.

He hatches his eggs in pure RO, once they are Free swimming and eating, he slowly acclimates them back to straight tap so that they grow up in tap water and no special water requirements are needes.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sorry mistern2005 I didn't see you are in AZ
In that case you would be able to just go over to his house and pick them up.
he lives up in Deer Valley around 35th ave up by 101 and 17

PM me and I can call him and get him to call you and you can get your fish.

If you go to get them, you can probably get less the 6, that is more a minimum for shipping.

BTW are you a member of the Arizona Aquatic Plant Enthusiests (AAPE).

www.aape.naturalaquariums.com

If you are not, check us out, we are mostly in Phoenix and around, but there is getting to be quite a few from down in Tucson and in June, there will the the monthly meeting at a members house down there.

I have some Apisto Cacatoides Orange Flash males and a female or two.
If you come up this way, I could give you a pair for ?

I also have a bunch of Manzanita if you are looking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.