The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Portland area have German rams for sale? I'm looking to get homebred to avoid crappy imported stock.

I'm also trying to avoid paying shipping since I really only want to piece together one or two pairs.

Also, if anyone in the area has nice floating plants (esp. frogbit or something that doesn't grow too big (include roots) and is easy to manage), I'd get in on that too. Or if you have any spare mermaid's weed.

I'd also be interested in anyone having true FW nerite snails.

Thanks.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Try wetspot where I work at, they have very nice ones and some wild imported ones.

I'm looking for a very high quality trio of blues. Rams are definitely one of those fish that can be a show stopper IF you start with good stock. Lots of smaller sized, rather drab rams out there.

Are the imports from Cichlid exchange? I live in Hillsboro, so it's a 30-40 minute drive each way. When I stop in, I'm going to find you. I'm the guy that wants to examine every fish in the tank before picking mine out :icon_wink

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ah...so I'm guessing it's not a walk-in-and-buy store.

I think he does own it, because I was emailing him something and had me send it to the main Cichlid exchange address. not like it really matter.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Steve owns both stores ones is the wholesaleing which is not open to the public but if you want a certain fish and the Exchange has it, hes always willing to go get it for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts