The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,
I am looking for about 5-6 healthy algae free stems of any of these. The longer in hieght the better it would be in my case :). Thanks!

-Pete

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
still looking

I have a few plants for trade as well or if not Ill be more than happy to make a paypal deal.

Ludwigia acruata
Rotala macrandra "green"
Rotala colorata

·
Registered
126 Posts
I may be able to help you out but it may be a week before I can get them out to you. I have probably 7-8 stem healthy stems I can share maybe more . >10" long

However...However

Let me mention that I've been watching this post and have been reluctant to reply because of two things:

1) The 46gal I've got these growing in is infested with BBA. The BBA is growing on everything EXCEPT the P. Stellatus (BL) and any other fast stems. My crypts and the lone sword I have are sad. It's starting to take over the glass too. I've scraped and scraped and even turned up the juice on the Co2 to no avail. I don't wish this upon other hobbyists.

2) I'm starting a 60gal from scratch. I've spent the last 2 1/2 weeks building, sanding and staining a DIY tank stand. My AH lights are finally installed and now all I have to do is the plumbing for the filtration. I'm going to transfer some of the P. Stellatus to the new tank but not before a plant dip.

If you're interested, these are healthy stems (have since grown out of control as I have been refraining from trimming to fill out my 60gal) and have many small side shoots.

Please PM if no one else responds. I need another 2 days to get settled with my own tank and plants but I'm willing to help you out. This is an awesome plant! I would also highly recommend a mild bleach dip.

·
Doesn't like Kool-Aid
10,125 Posts
PeteyPob...

Try Hydropolis. I believe he may have some. You could also give Lowcoaster a shot.

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts