The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upgrading a couple tanks and need more plants for the added space.

Here is a list of some of the plants I am interested in, but if you have anything that can handle low-medium lighting (expecially more stem plants), let me know and we'll work something out.

Marimo Balls
Dwarf Sag. / Subulata
Broad Leaf Subulata
Anubias Coffefolia
Myrio Filigree
Anacharis
Amazon Compacta Sword
Narrow Leaf Chain Sword
Java Fern
Micro Sword
Water Sprite

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Where in MI are you from.

I could probably hook you up with some java fern.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Kalamazoo

If you head over this way I could give you some other stuff too if you want.

Wisteria
Sunset Hygro
4 Leaf Cover
Guppy Grass
Java Moss
Riccia

Just let me know!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Here is a picture of my tank from a month or two ago. The fern on the right has reached at least half way to the top of the tank since then. Tank size is a 40G long.

I also have some smaller ones too that I could get rid of.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I'd definitly be interested in some smaller portions, not that the big one isn't great, but I need as many plants or plantlets as I can get since I will be setting up a few new tanks and upgrading some of my other tanks.

That tank looks awesome by the way! :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just wanted to throw this out there....

I am also willing to do trades. I have plenty of pest snails to rid myself of if you have loaches or puffers. I also have plenty of cherry shrimp. If you're local, I might have some tanks, stands, and equipment available as well. :)

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
How many Ferns are you looking for? About what size would you like them?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I am just looking to use small plants for some of my small tanks (mostly bettas, all 10gal or less) just to get them planted untill I can get around to getting the better lighting and substrate to do higher light plants. I'm not sure how many I will need, I guess it depends on price. Thanks.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have quite a bit of Anacharis and some Micro sword that I could send you...I would be interested in cherry shrimp for trade or maybe $10+$5 shipping.

Let me know that you want to do ...

I can take non cc paypal.

Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.