The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a lot of easy, low tech plants. After a 1.5 years of neglect in the plant category most of my plants have died in all of my tanks. It looks like all the for sale plant listings are pretty old. Tell me what you have.
Thanks, Amy

·
Registered
629 Posts
Not sure if your are getting any responses?

I don't have much to give but I do have what I think are Rose swords? The group of plants in the foreground in attached pic. You could have most (3/4) of the swords, if that's what they are, that are pictured.

Full disclosure...

It's a shrimp tank so there is algae. I recovered from a nasty silk algae outbreak that happened around December of last year. No evidence for the past 3 months or so. Beard algae grows on wood and Anubia stems (upper right in photo) but not in the swords. Ramshorn snails are quite prolific in this tank. I know you like your water a tad higher kh than mine, I use RO and remineralize to 1Kh, 6gh if that matters. :)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I need a lot of easy, low tech plants. After a 1.5 years of neglect in the plant category most of my plants have died in all of my tanks. It looks like all the for sale plant listings are pretty old. Tell me what you have.
Thanks, Amy
I have ludwigia repens, ludwigia ovalis, bacopa monnieri, limnophila aromatica, all low tech, let me know if you are interested in any.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts