The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
After moving my aquarium, I ended up with a massive green water outbreak and plunged the entire aquarium into the dark ages. As a result, my plants are pretty much toast. :icon_sad: It's looking pretty bare in there, and I really need some plants to start up again with. It's for a 29 gallon.

If anyone has any sort of plant packages that they'd be willing to offer me, please send me a PM. I've always tried to RAOK whatever trimmings I have, so hopefully a few people will cut me a deal on some nice packages :smile:
I'm also specifically looking for Riccia and Glosso if anyone has those.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I just did a huge trim and have lots of stuff available. I'll PM you when I get home from work with what I have.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Hey everyone,
After moving my aquarium, I ended up with a massive green water outbreak and plunged the entire aquarium into the dark ages. As a result, my plants are pretty much toast. :icon_sad: It's looking pretty bare in there, and I really need some plants to start up again with. It's for a 29 gallon.

If anyone has any sort of plant packages that they'd be willing to offer me, please send me a PM. I've always tried to RAOK whatever trimmings I have, so hopefully a few people will cut me a deal on some nice packages :smile:
I'm also specifically looking for Riccia and Glosso if anyone has those.

Thanks!
I'll try to help you out with some plants that I should be trimming soon.

Though I'm curious...if you offered RAOK in the past, how come you don't have one single rating?

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll try to help you out with some plants that I should be trimming soon.

Though I'm curious...if you offered RAOK in the past, how come you don't have one single rating?
eeng168,
I've offered RAOKs in the past, but at another large aquatic plant website. I always have tons of java moss, and I usually get many more requests than I can sell just at one site, so I've never bothered to post them in two places. I wasn't trying to be misleading. A lot of people have helped me out in the past with aquariums, and I try to pass on the "love" so to speak so people can share in the hobby without floating tons of $$$ for plants. I can PM you with the info ont he other site if you want, I just didn't want to ruffle any feathers here :smile:

·
Registered
774 Posts
eeng168,
I've offered RAOKs in the past, but at another large aquatic plant website. I always have tons of java moss, and I usually get many more requests than I can sell just at one site, so I've never bothered to post them in two places. I wasn't trying to be misleading. A lot of people have helped me out in the past with aquariums, and I try to pass on the "love" so to speak so people can share in the hobby without floating tons of $$$ for plants. I can PM you with the info ont he other site if you want, I just didn't want to ruffle any feathers here :smile:

Since we're sharing with you on this forum...next time you have plants, share with us! :tongue:

No feathers ruffled here, I was only asking since I was curious, thank you for the explanation. I'll PM you my Paypal info. Send me money for shipping and I'll fill it up with healthy plants for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts