The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Good luck.

Next time I buy some of them I am going to look for someone here to get them from (or see if one of the sponsors or power sellers gets them in. Every time I get them at a LFS or chain store they struggle.

Awesome little fish though if you can just find a good source for them.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Bump that too. My girlfriend wants some as well.

Maybe if enough people are looking for pandas it might be worthwhile for someone like Zid to purchase a bag of them.

I'd be down for... 6 if they're around $3.00 each or so.

-Gordon

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Its going to be weeks till I head into the city again. My girlfriend is going to Disney and I'm going camping/collecting before winter arrives. I'll end up stopping by Win. He always has great prices :^)

-Gordon

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Holy, if you are still looking for them in 2 weeks shoot me a message.

As long as I can get 6 of them for my girlfriend, if Win has them at $3.00 each I'll pick you up whatever you want.

I've got breather bags and I'm certain a couple 72 hour heatpacks available as well. Would have you pay the actual cost of shipping... Probably $7.50 plus .50 cents for breather bag along with $2.00 for a heatpack. Depending on the quantity of heatpacks I purchase the price might be around $1.75 or so though.

-Gordon

·
Registered
465 Posts
I get my blue and gold rams from a private breeder in illinois who breeds panda cories for $3 each I think hell make youba deal for more. Pm me if you want his email.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hey HolyAngel - I got my Pandas from Aquarium World in Lafayette, Indiana. The ones I bought had been raised by a local guy and traded to the LFS, and they were very healthy and did fantastic for me. If you want to do the legwork and call them, you might see if they have them and if they'd be willing to ship them for you. (No clue if they'd ship honestly, but one state away - might be an option before weather turns again.)

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hmm thanks guys, I may check them out and see If they can ship.. Although I bet my LFS could order some at that rate.. And ya I saw the aquabid there for 50 but that's quite a bit for em and they're full grown with pretty much no info about them.. Their website was less than reassuring as well.. But I do appreciate the heads up everyone and will check around With places mentioned ;)
Still lookin for someone on here with them..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.