The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a few pond plants to go into a new pond. It is an oval about 4'x7' and 2' deep. I would like a hardy water lily and whatever else you might have, anacharis, parrots feather, water lettuce, etc. I can trade cherry shrimp or endlers if interested, or I will buy outright. Thanks for looking.

·
Banned
560 Posts
I got water lettuce,salvina,salvinia oblongfolia,crystal blatterwart(floats in a clump),and a really rare tube plant that floats and sends tubes straight out of the water,giant duckweed,and red mryo gigantica, PM me if you can use any or all of these.

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
I have a lily that was collected last summer in a pond that I go to for camp. Its been in my 55g since then and it only has small close to ground leaves. Will do fine in your pond given enough light and nutrients I assume...

Let me know if you're interested.

-Andrew

·
Registered
803 Posts
I have lots of pond plants and have been thinking about getting some cherry shrimp, so I'll bet we can make a deal.:biggrin: I'm not sure what hardy lilies I have as they're just starting to "wake up" out in my ponds at the moment (they got beat up last year and not sure which ones survived), but I'm sure I'll have atleast one decent sized tuber I can send you. I know I have tons of parrot's feather, water clover (the type of Marselia that has leaves that float on the top of the water), and small starts of a couple miscellaneous reeds.

Here's a look at one of my hardy lilies ('Attraction') that I'm pretty sure is still out there (it's about bulletproof):

And here's a shot of one of my ponds showing the Marselia real well:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.