Nesaea crassicaulis
Nesaea pedicellata
Ludwigia repens “Mini Super Red”
Ludwigia arcuate
Ludwigia palustris
Mayaca fluviatilis
Hydrocotyle tripartita 'Japan'
Barclaya longifolia “red”

Mostly looking for redish coloured stems, let me know what you've got (similar species too, if you have them). And yes, I have checked out angelfins/theplantguy/aquascaperoom/shrimp fever, shipping and tropica prices are down right just outrageous, plus they never have anything in stock and don't ever seem keen on taking my money to order these in.

I can pay or trade with the following species:

Monte carlo
Hygrophila polysperma
Rotala rotundifolia
Rotala macrandra
Pogostemon stellatus
Ludwigia repens
Hemianthus micranthemum
Helanthium bolivianum angustifolius
Myriophyllum mattogrossense

See less See more
#2 ·
I've got a few of those that I could ROAK to you once they've grown a bit and need a trim, but I'm in BC so shipping wouldn't be the cheapest.

Have you checked out SKA Shrimp on facebook? He's in Calgary, has a huge plant and shrimp list, and I thought fairly reasonable prices. To be fair though, I was buying enough plants to get free shipping :)

#4 ·
I've got a few of those that I could ROAK to you once they've grown a bit and need a trim, but I'm in BC so shipping wouldn't be the cheapest.

Have you checked out SKA Shrimp on facebook? He's in Calgary, has a huge plant and shrimp list, and I thought fairly reasonable prices. To be fair though, I was buying enough plants to get free shipping :)

I’ll go check them out, I think we need to get more of us Canadians swapping and buying on here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#11 ·
Hey I'm located in Hamilton, not super far away. I don't think I have any of the species that you are looking for but if you are interested in trading ill put a list below of what I do have.

Java Fern
Cabomba Caroliniana
Pennywort "Brazilian"
Rotala Robustus "mini"
Rotala Wallichii (mine is completely green thou for some reason)
Cryptocoryne Undulata Red
Water Lettuce
Water Spangles
Duckweed

I do have Cabomba piauhyensis and Bacopa caroliniana but they kinda almost died in my one tank so i moved them to another to try and propagate them faster but it will take a long time. I only have like 1 or 2 stems of each. I got them both at Big Al's in Hamilton thou just FYI

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.