The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some moss (java, xmas, taiwan, singapore, etc). Never tried anything other than java moss, but willing to try new stuff too.
PM if you have anything and what you're asking.

-Ryan

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
I have some stringy moss on assorted rocks, If you want some let me know. I can also sell some nano moss, and willow mosses, Let me know.

-Andrew

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
I have Christmas and some kind of really cool weeping type. Let me know if you want. I have a good amount.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I have Christmas and some kind of really cool weeping type. Let me know if you want. I have a good amount.
Hi, I don't want to hijack ringram's thread so if/when he gets some christmas moss from you, if you have more available can you please let me know. I would like to buy some from you. Thanks alot,
John

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
.............pms sent

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Hey fish newb and fish newby is there any way I could get some pictures of the nano moss and the weeping moss?

sorry for the hijack

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
I will get one when I get home... :)

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Hi fresh Hi Fish, I get your names confused often and of course you two had to post on this same thread:icon_lol: But seriously when are you two going to do something about it:mad: :icon_lol: :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Hi fresh Hi Fish, I get your names confused often and of course you two had to post on this same thread:icon_lol: But seriously when are you two going to do something about it:mad: :icon_lol: :biggrin:
Sooner or later...

Did you want to see my moss pictures?

Please PM me/her next time to try and keep these topics on track:hihi: .

-Andrew

1 - 14 of 14 Posts